Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

I lick my butt too!

My mommy and daddy think I do some strange things. I'm like every other dog - and sometimes I need to clean things up "down there". I don't think it's any big deal, but they think it's a little gross.

When I was little, I used to sleep with my mommy and daddy. Daddy's armpits would get dirty by the end of the day, so I used to clean them up for him before he fell asleep. Then I would give him a goodnight kiss (I would aim for the lips, but he usually turned away at the last second).

Now, I'm a big girl and my daddy has been better about keeping his armpits clean. But mommy's feet is another story. Every night while mommy is on the recliner, I'll nudge and pull on her shoes until I get them knocked off. Then I'll pull on her socks. By this point, mommy has usually figured out what I want and will take her socks off for me. Then I'll lick away until they are clean!


Boy - moms feet sure taste great!

No comments: